Explore the surroundings of Arnemuiden
At the stylish, 4-star Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Het Veerse Meer in Arnemuiden, you will be living in the lap of luxury at one of the most beautiful locations in Zeeland. This hotel is the perfect place for beach and water sports lovers to stay. Allow yourself to be amazed by the culinary creations of the head chef at the chic Marina Lounge. With the historic city of Middelburg just a stone’s throw away, this is the right place to spend a few days experiencing the luxury life in Zeeland.
Nature and culture suggestions
- Discover historic Veere
- Climb Abbey Tower De Lange Jan in Middelburg
- View the old sea fort 'Fort Rammekes'
- Take a walk through the Veerse forest
- Shopping in the city center of Goes
Museum and theme park suggestions
- View the Historic Museum Arnemuiden
- Go for a day at Deltapark Neeltje Jans
- Discover the maritime history in the muZEEum in Vlissingen
- Take a trip through Zuid-Beveland with the steam train Goes-Borsele
- Visit the Watersnoodmuseum in Ouwerkerk
More active suggestions
- Learn to surf at a surf school
- Explore the Veerse Meer during a sailing trip
- Canoeing at recreation center 'De Piet'
- Tee off at the golf course De Zeeuwsche nearby Middelburg